Java Springboot Developer
Maharashtra Bangalore,Pune, India |
Job Reference: 2569 - Posted 02-Apr-2023
Job Title: Java Backend Developer
Job Location: Pune, Bangalore
Exp: 6-15 Years
Primary Skills: Java, Springboot, Microservices
Shift Timing: 11:30 am to 8 pm.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are following specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS/Btech/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience of 2+ years in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, RESTful webservices
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Strong Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience with test-driven development
- Knowledge of PCF, Kafka, Sapiens preferred.
- The Consultant Application Developer develops code for intermediate modules, participates in design reviews, conducts code reviews, creates test plans, and participates in testing reviews, and resolves moderate defects.
- The Consultant Application Developer designs, documents, reviews, and maintains components of software solutions for intermediate projects.
- It also includes reacting to production problems or supporting production changes where those applications are operating.
- Evaluate detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements including recovery, security, and audit.
- Design detailed technical components with high-level architecture
- Recognize and understand use of design patterns for intermediate applications.
- Apply reusability and future state architectures.
- Participates and provides feedback in design reviews.
- Complete component design documents on assigned projects.
- Participate and provide feedback in design reviews.
- Develop or confirm detailed project or system change estimates or project plans. Calibrates estimating factors for continuous process improvement.
- Develop code for intermediate modules, following documentation and development standards.
- Create enhanced technical documentation and implement changes.
- Acts a technical expert for consultant application developer(s).
- Conduct timely structured code reviews to ensure standards and systems interoperability.
- Review and critique team members’ code.
- Create accurate test plans, conditions, and data. Participate in testing reviews.
- Conduct basic levels of module and integration testing according to process standards. Track and resolve moderate defects.
- Assists Quality Control (QC) personnel with functional tests.
- Identify support issues and initiate action to resolve the problem.
- Provide technical assistance.
- Analyze and resolve moderate problems.
- Execute change management activities supporting production deployment to Developers, Quality Control Analysts, and Environment Management personnel.
- Completes and delivers migration or change management form to above parties.