Junior System Administrator (m/w/d) Application Service for Regulatory Reporting
Make your point @ BearingPoint.
Wir bieten Beratung, die Strategie mit Technologie vereint und verbinden Unternehmertum mit Innovationsgeist. Bei uns warten auf Sie außergewöhnliche Entwicklungschancen, vielfältige Gestaltungsräume und Kollegen, die schnell zu Freunden werden.
BearingPoint RegTech, a business unit of management and technology consultancy BearingPoint, is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory and risk technology solutions (RegTech and RiskTech) and services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Customers representing 6,000 firms worldwide, among them large international banks, a major part of the largest European banks, leading insurance companies as well as supervisory authorities and central banks, trust BearingPoint RegTech’s products and services.
In your role as System Administrator (m/f/d) your main tasks will focus on process planning, controlling and coordination of the ABACUS Reporting software, mainly in:
- ABACUS software Installation and configuration
- Administration and system monitoring
- Technical implementation of various release-upgrades, patches and hotfixes
- Customer service via dedicated Managed Service Hotline
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Study in Computer Sciences or Mathematics, or comparable education
- IT knowledge of UNIX/Linux, Shell-programming, Oracle, Apache, TomCat and Java
- Very good German and English knowledge
- Knowledge and experience in banking and regulatory reporting would be a strong plus
- Customer oriented, self-motivated mindset
What we offer
- Chance to play an active role in the further growth of the leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and tax reporting technology for financial institutions
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Diverse, inclusive and international work environment
- Comprehensive onboarding for new employees
- Attractive training, coaching, and certification programs
Do you still have questions?
We are looking forward to your call:
+49 / 221 / 956490-900.