MS. Power Platform Developer
Ms. Power Platform Developer
The primary job is to gather requirements, create functional specifications, designing the UI, working closely with DeVops team to communicate requirements and come up with solutions, writing test, working with senior management and key stakeholders, providing key technical support.
The purpose of the Power Platform Developer position is to deliver services and solutions for Quality Organisation as part of the Digital Quality team using the suite of Microsoft’s PowerApps, Power BI, Power Automate / Dynamics Flow, PWA, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, custom development, and data integrations on the platform
Main Job Tasks
• Understand Quality Systems and acts as an interface between the business and be part of solution design
• Support existing solutions and enhancements where needed
• Work directly with stakeholders to support various projects and solutions.
• Responsible for developing PowerApps model and canvas driven apps
• Utilize problem-solving skills to understand LoB’s pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise.
• Installation and configuration of data gateways.
• Configure DLP Policies
• Development of Azure logic apps and functions and Power BI development.
• Provide architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365.
• Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
• Identify areas and processes where Microsoft 365, Office 365, and SharePoint can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement.
• Training and support to the business to help enable them to make digital solutions on their own
Minimum 5 years of experience in:
• Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform – MS PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI
• Good knowledge SQL database, able to connect DB, query, write procedures etc
• Experience as a SharePoint Site Owner and/or Site Collection Administrator
• Business systems analysis and support experience
• Strong foundational knowledge of Office 365 platform including Exchange, Intune, Azure AD, and Azure ecosystem
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
• Strong business-to-technology translation skills are essential for identifying ways to apply solutions to help LoB increase business value and performance.
• Experience within the pharmaceutical industry, and the agile way of working is preferred
• Experience developing PowerApps model
• Ability to create business processes and custom connectors with Microsoft Flow.
• A clear understanding of PowerApps formulas and development methods.
• Proficient creating PowerShell scripts.
• Platforms: Windows, Linux
• Preferred Certifications: Developing business applications with PowerApps and Flow