Manager, Business Applications Technology Enablement - Virtual
The Manager, Business Applications is responsible for leading a team of analysts to ensure the end-user experience as it relates to our front office system, Bullhorn, and a variety of third-party tools designed to automate and streamline the user’s day-to-day activities. Manages small to medium size projects with moderate to high complexity while ensuring IT policies are followed. Leads staff to improve their technical skill sets and become proficient with newer technology, tools, and project management methodology.
- Manages career development discussions and improvement plans. This includes JDQs, performance management, training, coaching, mentoring, recognition
- Communicates and explains solutions and concepts and their impact on business decisions.
- Liaise with front-line business users and leaders to document requirements for process review and enhancement requests. Identify potential efficiencies focused on their team, service, or process; understands customer requirements for the process; develops work instructions; creates process implementation plans and monitors to ensure the desired benefits are derived.
- Coordinate and partner with external vendors to optimize usage, education and engagement of 3rd party platforms including but not limited to data evaluation, usage reports, training and support
- Create best practice content and effectively host ongoing education sessions with broad user community for technologies supported.
- Provide real-time support for users and manage escalated issues in accordance with predetermined SLAs.
- A demonstrated track record of success in leading teams through project-based initiatives. (required)
- Possess high-quality verbal and written communication skills. (required)
- Must have a firm understanding of the staffing/recruiting business process with use of a technology solution. (required)
- Prior experience with the design and configuration of technology solutions. (required)
- Prior experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint (required)
- Strong technical aptitude and analytical problem-solving skills. (required)
- Prefer prior experience with the mapping/tagging of fields in Adobe. (preferred)
- Working or technical experience 3rd party technology tools designed for staffing (Sense, Herefish, Mya, Calendly, etc.)
- Working or technical experience with eStaff365 talent onboarding platform. (preferred)
- Has demonstrated the ability to lead individual contributors.
- Good understanding of staffing industry and different business offerings.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their
skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact
Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in
the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on
old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace.
We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect
thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and
partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.