Marketing Automation Manager
Role: Marketing Automation Manager (SFMC)
Exp: 1.5 to 10 years
As a Marketing Automation Manager you are responsible to build and execute timely multichannel campaigns in OCE-Marketing/SFMC, translate sales/marketing requirements to functional marketing automation campaigns, utilise of relevant features/functionalities such as data studio, automation studio and journey builder to build successful campaigns, collect relevant data for campaign analysis to local affiliates and provide recommendations for improved journey logic and campaign flows based on input from Multichannel Campaign Partners to increase overall CX across the customer journey. You are also responsible to conduct device/asset testing to ensure correct user-flow and experience across devices and browsers.
Secure close collaboration with Multichannel Campaign Partners, Channel Managers (subject matter experts) and Content Hub Partner (in-house production partner) and provide ad-hoc training and consultation on SFMC/OCE-Marketing features/functionalities to local affiliates or other parts of the organisation – based on need and guidance from the Multichannel Campaign Partner. Also develop and oversee standardized daily operating procedures to support marketing and sales efforts.
As a multichannel execution subject matter expert have a solid understanding of – and experience with Salesforce suite + functionalities to build highly relevant and engaging Multichannel campaigns through all steps of the customer journey, understand general concepts of marketing automation and multichannel execution to be able to advise and understand execution briefs from the Multichannel Campaign Partners
The below qualifications are required:
• Master degree or above in relevant area.
• 5+ years of proven track record as a Salesforce Administrator or Marketing Automation Manager in a similar sized company. Salesforce and/or OCE-Marketing certification is a plus but not a requirement.
• Potential experience with other campaign management and automation tools such as MailChimp, Eloqua, Adobe Campaign Manager, Hub Spot etc.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills (written/verbal) – should be able to translate marketing requirements into functional campaigns
• Experience as Business Analyst is a plus
• Data management; building data extension/segments, experience preparing data for importing/uploading and familiarity with data import tools
• Experience with AMPscript and HTML
• Self-motivated, strong attention to detail, and focused on delivering the best possible experience for our customers (Healthcare Professions)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented climate; across functional areas and multiple locations
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English.