Mobile Application Tester (iOS or Android)
Job Title: Mobile Application Tester (iOS or Android)
• Work with business to define user stories and assist building acceptance criteria during story grooming
• Align with global test team to identify gaps in functional coverage
• Provide go-live readiness; does the product meet the needs of our users and business;
• Strong experience in Web-based and Mobile based applications (Android & iOS).
• Experience in API testing, Micro services, Strong knowledge of database testing, Mobile testing.
• Should have a very good understanding of QA standards, best practices, and methodologies.
• Should have exposure to multiplatform (Windows & Macintosh).
• Good to have experience in functional (Selenium, Appium) & non-functional automation (JMeter).
• Good to have knowledge about Android Simulator and iOS simulator, capturing logs, DDMS, X-code.
• Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures(functional & non-functional)
• Establish and evolve formal QA processes. Act as a key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases and coordinating QA resources.
• Should be able to Lead and mentor team members
• Conduct demos for business, stakeholders
• Must demonstrate high attention to detail
• Exhibits strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Intuitive, creative and able to see the bigger picture
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies, tools, and concepts
• Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
• Highly motivated self-starter, but team player who works well on cross functional team
• Proficient with defect management tools - ALM Quality center, TFS - Team Foundation Server, JIRA
• macOS bigSur : version 11.0.1
• Appium : version 1.19.1
• Java : version 1.13.2
• Eclipse : 2020.09 with Red plugin
• Robot Framework
• Appium server
• Appium library
• Python 3
• Android studio app inspector
• Pabot and Pybot libraries
• APTR ( Android ParalelTestSystem )