Experience : 6+ years IT experience
Role : Mulesoft Developer
Role Description :
• Overall 5+ years of Integration experience.
• 4+ years of Mulesoft relevant experience Key Responsibilities: Analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management.
• Good hands-on experience in implementing Mulesoft components and to create interfaces using MuleSoft’s Mule Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platform to deliver fast, reliable, and scalable integration API code.
• Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors (Salesforce, File connector, Http/Https, SAP, CXF connectors).
• Configure APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with Mulesoft API manager.
• Contribute to full life-cycle application development/configuration including user requirements, specifications, design, coding, testing, documentation, etc.
• Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be configured, written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
• Good programming skills and experience troubleshooting Mule components
• Configurations and setup of MuleSoft CloudHub, On Premises, API Manager, API Proxy, Policy, SLAs, Load Balancer Configuration, VPC etc.
• MuleSoft Application Packaging and Deployment Strategies.
• Act as a mentor and technology expert for team members and conduct technical reviews.
• Certifications: Any Mulesoft Certifications
• Integration Design Patterns
• Mule ESB
• Dataweave Transformation coding Language
• MuleSoft Anypoint platform, CloudHub. API Gateway
• Experience on Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) with XML,JSON data exchange formats , SOAP/Restful service architecture
• Object Oriented Design & Programming using Java 8/J2EE
• Java Messaging System (JMS)
• Code Unit testing using Junit
• Development of restful services
• JSON serialization and deserialization