New Business Development Lead - KellyConnect - Virtual
The New Business Development role is responsible for business development and sales of KellyConnect’s outsource customer care and call center solution to prospective clients across multiple geographies. This is a professional sales executive experienced in industry vertical and or channel sales, understands the issues their prospective clients are facing and brings insight that challenges their thinking.
- Develop and execute a consultative sales strategy.
- Increase the number of new opportunities in the sales pipeline, effectively drive the opportunities through the funnel, to a closed contract.
- Owns and is accountable for the entire sales cycle while coordinating and /or engaging support from appropriate internal stakeholders to execute against pursuit strategies when necessary.
- Create sales plans to grow market share differentiating KellyConnect against competitors to acquire new business.
- Work with Client Leads/Verticals on account expansion and new KellyConnect business opportunities within accounts.
- Initiate and drive senior level engagement from KellyConnect
- Influence decisions of high-level stakeholders in order to create a win/win opportunity for KellyConnect and the client
- Apply the knowledge of call center, outsourcing, labor, community and industry awareness to a business development opportunity, and educate the client while bringing innovative ideas to the table.
- Work closely and consult with partners in operations, product groups and support groups to leverage KellyConnect’s capabilities and close sales.
- Develop client and industry networks that are both deep and wide to create demonstrated, active relationships within these networks.
- Continue to be knowledgeable of competitor positions.
- Work closely with pricing and finance to develop profitable solutions.
- Responsible for managing pipeline within Salesforce.com and reporting to management.
- Achieve minimum expectations around net new GP$, new wins and pipeline size management.
Minimum education required: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Minimum years’ experience required: 5+ years proven sales success in a consultative and professional services environment. Selling the most complex deals such as: global, multiple solutions; etc.
- Challenge conventional thinking: Uses deep understanding of the client’s business to manage and drive their talent journey and push their thinking. Approaches every prospective client interaction in a tailored manner, aligning insight to each stakeholder’s specific needs and priorities. Is assertive in respectfully pushing back when stakeholders express skepticism about the insight or are resistant to pricing.
- Client relationship focus: Develops strong personal and professional relationships and advocates across the client organization. Facilitates cooperation between key internal and external resources to meet the client’s articulated needs.
- Makes decisions with results in mind: Focuses on post-sales follow-up to ensure service issues related to implementation and execution are addressed quickly and thoroughly. Willingly deals with ambiguity and makes decisions when they need to be made.
- Accepts personal responsibility for achieving Kelly’s goals: Consistently puts forth extra effort. Understands the critical role of responsibility in the workplace and uses it to drive Kelly’s success.
- Independent thinker: Self-confident and independent. Isn’t constrained by looking to others for their opinions or direction.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.