Onsite Talent Advisor
We're gearing up for significant growth in 2021 and expanding our network of On-site Talent Advisors supporting Kelly’s largest customers. Talent Advisors act as the front-line liaisons ensuring excellence and execution of strategies that drive employee and client satisfaction.
We are now conducting exploratory interviews with individuals interested in a career with Kelly Services. Highly competitive compensation, bonus potential, and best-in-class training are just a few of the many perks that await.
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum HS diploma
- 1+ year of on-site recruitment or vendor management experience
- Ensure high level of engagement through execution of programs
- Proactively inform employees of safety policies, best-practices and updates
- Handle employee resolutions in a timely and professional manner
- Implement process improvement strategies as needed
- Regularly solicit and share performance feedback with employees
- Stay current on industry trends to strengthen client relationships
- Basic understanding of HR/Staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, talent management, employment law, contract language
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.