Order-To-Cash (OTC) Senior Operations Manager
This role reports to the Director of Finance Services and is responsible for service delivery of the OTC functions carried out in 2 locations – India and China. In this role, you will be part of a team who builds the new Business Service Centre in India, transitioning the existing processes into the Centre and realizing the company’s vision including defining new ways of working, building and maintaining the OTC operations team. You will be part of the leadership team of the centre in India.
About the Role
OTC Senior Operations Manager will be responsible for:
Leadership, Relationships and Strategy
• Forge strong relationships with global stakeholders and work in partnership with them to ensure the achievement of ambitious business objectives.
• Establish and communicate a clear vision for the function and work with the OTC Global Process Owner (GPO) team to translate the vision into operational goals, objectives, and process roadmaps to make the vision a reality.
• Benchmark shared services organization against other companies and stay abreast of process trends and leading practices to formulate strategic direction and drive continuous process improvements.
• Ensure collaboration with other Centres across the globe.
Process Design, Delivery, Governance and Continuous Improvement
• Accountable for the smooth delivery of high-quality services for End-to-End (E2E) OTC scope to all business stakeholders.
• Drive realization of global process standardization in co-operation with the OTC GPO team.
• Establish realistic KPIs to drive process excellence year-on-year and focus on the delivery of value-added activities to the Markets.
• Establish strong governance to ensure deviations from global processes are justified.
• Lead the design and execution of a global strategy for the OTC processes, including associated policies and technologies.
• Participate in regular performance reviews and promptly address issues/risks in the OTC areas.
• Maintain a strong focus on execution and deliver short term results and successes while moving towards the long term vision.
• Work in collaboration with Controllers’ Teams with group and local reporting.
• Regular report on service delivery and key initiative.
• Strong focus on maximizing the utilization of functionalities of OTC Systems.
• Supports OTC GPO in setting the transformation agenda and driving process improvements and finance digitalization.
• Relentless drive for continuous improvements.
Transition of processes
• Participate in detail design of processes to be transitioned to the Centre.
• Oversee transition ensuring work is transitioned timely and in line with expectations.
• Ensure effective stabilization of processes transitioned.
People and Culture:
• Build high caliber teams that are collaborative and candid. Ensure adequate back-ups for critical roles. Coach and develop talent.
• Cultivate culture and values of being Different, Authentic, Pioneering.
• Build trusting relationships with Finance leaders and partners.
• Ensure on-going training for teams.
• Champion culture of continuous improvement and reward individual and team successes.