PROGRAM STEERING, PRODUCT- & FEATURE STRATEGY (D/F/M)
Want to Go Further with Ford?
As the German subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company, Ford-Werke GmbH has been successful in the automotive business for over 90 years. As a modern mobility company, it is our goal to always “bring on tomorrow”. Around 20,000 employees are already committed to this in Cologne, Aachen and Saarlouis.
As a future member of the Enterprise Connectivity team, you will be working on smart connectivity for our Ford vehicles in Europe. You will be part of the team developing advanced features and functions for the connected cars of tomorrow, applying the latest technologies in cloud environments, Internet-of-Things (IoT), wireless communications and IT security (cybersecurity). You will help by shaping the new digital age of the automobile around electrification, connectivity, vehicle-to-X, and much more. Become part of a product team that is constantly focused on our customers..
- Preparation, alignment and execution of strategic technology and product decisions
- Project target setting (incl. OKRs) for the Enterprise Connectivity division
- Preparation and implementation of future strategies within Enterprise Connectivity as well as with external cross-functional teams
- Conducting risk, problem and SWOT analyses and executing connectivity benchmarking studies
- Setup of project plans, project control, identification of project risks, implementation of risk countermeasures as well as internal and external project reporting
- Responsible for the change control management of variable and investment project cost
- Above-average degree in computer science, electrical engineering, business informatics or equivalent
- Several years of expertise in project management for software, electric/electronic or infotainment products, preferably including usage of (agile) project management tools in the automotive sector
- Strong analytical, commercial, strategic and technical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, high level of proactivity
- Fluently speaking and writing English, German language skills are a plus
We offer you
- Be Part of a Global and Diverse Team within a Leading Automotive Manufacturer
- Be close to our Customers and have access to the latest Technologies
- Working on future-oriented products in a state-of-the-art and dynamic work environment
- Access to multiple learning and professional development platforms
- Satisfaction of seeing the impact of your solution in millions of vehicles
- Hybrid Working Opportunities – blending working from Home with working at the Office
- Access to multiple additional benefits (Ford Sports Club, Ford Insurance, Ford Bank, …)
- Attractive compensation
Are you looking to Go Further with Ford?
We look forward to your application.
Our Recruiting-Partner Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (Germany) GmbH will be happy to receive it.Contact: Denise Rückert, Tel.: +49 (221) 65083633