The Professional/Technical Talent Care Advisor is instrumental in Kelly’s overall success with providing value added services directly to our technical and scientific contractors. TCA’s provide the highest level of talent advocacy, industry specific career coaching and guidance, and ensure that Kelly’s external talent has a dedicated, personal and product knowledge resource for questions, concerns, and strategic career direction.
The position implements talent care activities, coordinating and completing a variety of tasks including launching Professional/Technical within our specialization products, problem resolutions with internal Kelly support and engagement staff, and cultivating business generating opportunities in the areas of lead generation and product talent referrals. As well, TCAs will actively work to prepare our contractors for assignment ends, client transitions, and new opportunities - guiding the KTEs to new Kelly product opportunities hand in hand with our recruiting staff.
Professional/Technical Talent Engagement
- Professional/Technical Talent Advocacy
- Product specific career coaching, guidance, and counseling throughout the life of the employee relationship with Kelly
- Talent’s dedicated point of escalation; assists with problem resolution; coordinates assistance with Professional/Technical Recruiting Administrators and any applicable onsite client engagement teams as necessary. (payroll, benefits, end date management, and general assignment inquiries, work site changes, etc.)
- Develops complete contractor talent profiles in BH and KSN.
- Documents all engagement and assignment quality checkpoints, and details enhanced conversations with technical talent on value of the experience, skills acquired, and forward- looking impacts to the professional’s career.
- Documents and records metrics and key performance indicators: leads, talent referrals, and redeployments of talent.
- Maintains adequate levels of engagement activities as directed by the Talent Care program, and in accordance with minimums outlined by Leader.
- Collaborates with Professional/Technical recruiting and sales resources to ensure opportunities for business and talent networks are expanded. Proactively identifies business growth opportunities with additional end-users, departments, divisions, service lines, new talent, and/or new client accounts.
- Take initiative to identify and respond to opportunities for improvement in the product talent experiences and assignments
- Execute tasks associated with standard assignment milestones and personal performance milestones of KTEs. (Talent Recognition programs)
- Assesses contractor/client Match/Fit with each contractor placement and engages recruiting and sales with feedback for any required changes, immediate or future
Administrative & Recruiting Support
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required by Talent Leader
- Proactively identifies and implements work processes that improve speed, productivity, efficiency, cost, and/or the talent experience Monitors and conducts engagement surveys, and executes against plans to insure we are meeting and exceeding talent expectations Provides back up sourcing and recruiting support to product engines as necessary and secondarily to all completed talent engagement activities. Maintains product knowledge, industry trends in concert with specialization/product assigned
- Utilizes MS Word, and technical experiences to assist talent with preparing resumes and executive summaries for next opportunity acquisition
- 1 to 2 years of Engagement or Product Recruiting Experience
- Candidate must demonstrate an ability to multitask, an attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, product knowledge in Engineering, Science, or Information Technology, and have a high customer service orientation.
- Education - High School Diploma / Tech School Certificate; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years' experience in technical product recruiting/sourcing role, onsite contractor management, or TA/HR experience in a technical environment
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.