Physicists, Computer Scientist, Mathematician (m/w/d) for Abacus Banking - RegTech
Make your point @ BearingPoint.
Wir bieten Beratung, die Strategie mit Technologie vereint und verbinden Unternehmertum mit Innovationsgeist. Bei uns warten auf Sie außergewöhnliche Entwicklungschancen, vielfältige Gestaltungsräume und Kollegen, die schnell zu Freunden werden.
BearingPoint RegTech is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech) and services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Customers representing 6,000 firms worldwide, among them large international banks, a major part of the largest European banks, leading insurance companies as well as supervisory authorities and central banks, trust BearingPoint RegTech’s products and services. BearingPoint RegTech works closely with regulators and, as a member of standardization bodies such as XBRL, actively contributes to the standard-setting process. BearingPoint RegTech combines regulatory know-how with a proven, reliable, and forward-looking RegTech solution suite, expert consulting capabilities, managed services, and training seminars.
- You will be part of the agile development cycle in the RegTech area during the introduction/extension of our Abacus software product Abacus Banking. This entails:
- Analyzing regulations and/or business/client specific requirements of the national and international Banking Authorities, e. g. regarding liquidity, own funds, credit risk, AnaCredit, FinRep, loan and statistical reporting.
- Designing, implementing and testing (e. g. regulatory) requirements, new features or software improvements.
- Producing reasonable test cases and test data and defining user stories in terms of the agile software development process as well as creating documentation for clients and internal use.
- Working closely with national and international colleagues at all hierarchical and skill levels within the organization, e. g. Software Engineers, Architects.
- Providing customer support and supporting customer projects.
Damit punkten Sie bei uns
- You have studied Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics… and are not yet decided on where your professional journey should take you?
- You do not want to stay in a purely theoretical environment, but feel like there is not a single perfect job out there, which combines your interest of analytical work with a hands-on mentality?
- You have an interest in IT and software development but feel that a pure software development position is too technical or not versatile enough for you?
- You want to see the business purpose of your work and you have a basic interest in financial markets and banking?
- You feel like you are somewhere in between and no standard job description fits you?
- Then you may just be the perfect fit for us!
Damit punkten wir bei Ihnen
- Participation in a motivated team
- Support from a mentor
- Diverse opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Numerous training offers and coaching sessions
- International exchange of experience with colleague
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Anruf:
+49 / 221 / 65083638.