Product Manager (m/f/d) Abacus360 Banking
Make your point @ BearingPoint.
Wir bieten Beratung, die Strategie mit Technologie vereint und verbinden Unternehmertum mit Innovationsgeist. Bei uns warten auf Sie außergewöhnliche Entwicklungschancen, vielfältige Gestaltungsräume und Kollegen, die schnell zu Freunden werden.
- As an Associate Product Manager, you are part of the Abacus360 Banking Product Management Team. We develop the product strategy for the coming years, to ensure that our customers have access to the right product in time to meet steadily increasing regulatory requirements. Contributing to the stability of the financial sector is our mission. With your ideas and inspirations, you can directly influence our success!
- Joining a dynamic team that manages our product for regulatory reporting content for Germany and several other countries, you will have to keep in touch with our customers, development teams, Sales & our consultants and participate in cross-team process improvement discussions and activities.
- You will work closely with the Product Director and the Head of Abacus Banking to provide the strategic roadmap, release planning, software descriptions and product presentations - ensuring proper presentation, documentation and reporting mechanisms.
- Coordinating and conducting client meetings like our User Group but also meetings with the Product Owners and the associated preparation/follow-up tasks will fall within your duties as well as supporting our sales and pre sales teams.
- Additional tasks are managing the day-to-day operation of Product Management, managing any operational challenges, and coordinating and overseeing the communication to our customers, the development team, sales team and our consultants.
Damit punkten Sie bei uns
- Successfully completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration or similar fields of study
- Team-player with excellent communication skills and intercultural sensitivity for work in a global team
- Fluent written and spoken language skills (German and English)
- Flexible, reliable, stress-resistant and able to work under time pressure
- Experienced in regulatory reporting or related projects
Experienced in working with MS Office
Damit punkten wir bei Ihnen
- Chance to play an active role in the further growth of the leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and tax reporting technology for financial institutions
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Diverse, inclusive and international work environment
- Comprehensive onboarding for new employees
- Attractive training, coaching, and certification programs
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Anruf:
+49 / 221 / 956490-900.