Product Manager (m/f/d) RegTech
Make your point @ BearingPoint.
Wir bieten Beratung, die Strategie mit Technologie vereint und verbinden Unternehmertum mit Innovationsgeist. Bei uns warten auf Sie außergewöhnliche Entwicklungschancen, vielfältige Gestaltungsräume und Kollegen, die schnell zu Freunden werden.
As a Product Manager (m/f/d), you will be part of our international Abacus360 Banking Product Management Team. You will be responsible for one or several product modules by engaging with our customers, contributing to the overall product strategy, guiding the discovery process, aligning sales, marketing and R&D and taking responsibility for the business viability of your areas of responsibility.
Contributing to the stability of the financial sector is our mission. With your ideas and inspirations, you can directly influence our success!
- You will join a dynamic team that manages our product for regulatory reporting content in Europe, you will have to keep in touch with our customers, development teams, Sales & our consultants and participate in cross-team process improvement discussions and activities
- You will work closely with your colleagues to provide the strategic roadmap, release planning, software descriptions and product presentations - ensuring proper presentation, documentation and reporting mechanisms
- Your responsible for coordinating and conducting client meetings like our User Group but also for meetings with the Product Owners and the associated preparation/follow-up tasks will fall within your duties as well as supporting our sales and pre-sales teams.
- Additional tasks are managing the day-to-day operation of Product Management, managing any operational challenges, and coordinating and overseeing the communication to our customers, the development team, sales team and our consultants.
Damit punkten Sie bei uns
- Team-player with excellent communication skills and intercultural sensitivity for working in a global team
- Fluent written and spoken language skills (English, German a plus)
- Flexible, reliable, and able to work under time pressure
- >3 years of work experience in Software development, ideally around product management, product marketing, as a product owner or with a similar experience
- Strong analytical skills
Damit punkten wir bei Ihnen
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to enable a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility, carry out variety of tasks in a dynamic environment, and work in an international company
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- We equip you with modern devices (laptops, mobile phones, etc.) and work with up-to-date technology
- We value team events and initiate (mental) health activities
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Anruf:
+49 / 221 / 65083638.