Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d) - RegTech
Make your point @ BearingPoint.
Wir bieten Beratung, die Strategie mit Technologie vereint und verbinden Unternehmertum mit Innovationsgeist. Bei uns warten auf Sie außergewöhnliche Entwicklungschancen, vielfältige Gestaltungsräume und Kollegen, die schnell zu Freunden werden.
BearingPoint RegTech, is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech) and services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Customers representing 6,000 firms worldwide, among them large international banks, a major part of the largest European banks, leading insurance companies as well as supervisory authorities and central banks, trust BearingPoint RegTech’s products and services. BearingPoint RegTech works closely with regulators and, as a member of standardization bodies such as XBRL, actively contributes to the standard-setting process. BearingPoint RegTech combines regulatory know-how with a proven, reliable, and forward-looking RegTech solution suite, expert consulting capabilities, managed services, and training seminars.
As a Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d), you will be part of our Product Management team and will be responsible for influencing the strategic direction of our product through customer and data insights combined with market opportunities. You also define and oversee the execution of product marketing strategies, product positioning and product launches.
- You oversee the collection of relevant data on our markets and customers to inform our product strategy and marketing plans.
- You are responsible for conducting competitive analysis and developing a competitive positioning for our banking software.
- You create and conceptualize the core positioning, messaging and segmentation and also give input into pricing, bundling, and packaging decisions.
- As part of our team, you will be instrumental in the creation of a product marketing plan and take care of the execution of all components from launch to target group marketing up to regionalized go-to marketing strategies
- You work closely with divisional marketing to develop and deliver highly tailored go-to-market collaterals that highlight the value proposition of our software to new and existing market segments.
- You review the progress at regular intervals to determine whether the marketing plan supports the business strategies. By reviewing key metrics, you ensure that the marketing plan and effective product launches are achieved.
Damit punkten Sie bei uns
- Several years of professional experience in a similar position in product marketing in an agile corporate environment
- Good understanding of financial services markets in Europe, regulatory experience is a plus
- Very good analytical skills and communication skill
- Very good level of English. German is a plus
Damit punkten wir bei Ihnen
- Diverse opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- International work environment
- High degrees of freedom to shape and fill this newly defined role
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Anruf:
+49 / 221 / 65083638.