Product Owner (m/f/d) Abacus Transactions RegTech
Make your point @ BearingPoint.
Wir bieten Beratung, die Strategie mit Technologie vereint und verbinden Unternehmertum mit Innovationsgeist. Bei uns warten auf Sie außergewöhnliche Entwicklungschancen, vielfältige Gestaltungsräume und Kollegen, die schnell zu Freunden werden.
RegTech, is a market leading international provider of innovative regulatory and risk technology solutions (RegTech and RiskTech) and services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Customers representing 6.000 firms worldwide, trust BearingPoint RegTech’s products and services. Our clients are large international banks, a major part of the largest European banks, leading insurance companies as well as supervisory authorities and central banks. Our ultimate mission is to enable the transparency and stability of the financial markets. Interested? So read on and join the RegTech family.
- As a Product Owner, you will be part of the agile development cycle in the RegTech R&D area, responsible for the future evolution of our Abacus software product Abacus Transactions. This entails:
- Coordinating, creating and preparing work items (epics, user stories, defects, tasks) of regulations of the national and international Banking Authorities and/or business/client specific requirements in the field of Transaction reporting.
- Close collaboration with the Product Manager for initiatives and product roadmap.
- Responsible for the product backlog, release planning and prioritization.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product (components) in time, budget and quality while ensuring client satisfaction.
- Maximize the value generated by the team by detection and implementation of efficiency improvements.
- Creating effort estimations and capacity planning.
- Close collaboration with national and international colleagues at all levels and skills within the organization, e.g. Business Analysts, Software Engineers, Architects, etc.
- Client Communication and internal as well as external escalation management.
Damit punkten Sie bei uns
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of business administration, computer science or natural sciences.
- Experience in the fields of banking and accounting. Experience in transaction reporting of credit institutions is a plus.
- Very good (spoken and written) level of English, additional good knowledge in German is a plus.
- Affinity to IT and to technologies such as XML, SQL or XBRL would be a plus.
- Profound understanding of the agile principle for software development.
Damit punkten wir bei Ihnen
- Participation in a motivated team
- Support from a mentor
- Diverse opportunities to grow professionally and personally in a high growth company with solid financial results
- Numerous training offers and coaching sessions
- International exchange of experience with colleagues
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Anruf:
+49 / 221 / 65083638.