Product Owner (m/f/d) Loan for Abacus Banking - RegTech
Make your point @ BearingPoint.
Wir bieten Beratung, die Strategie mit Technologie vereint und verbinden Unternehmertum mit Innovationsgeist. Bei uns warten auf Sie außergewöhnliche Entwicklungschancen, vielfältige Gestaltungsräume und Kollegen, die schnell zu Freunden werden.
BearingPoint RegTech, is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech) and services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Customers representing 6,000 firms worldwide, among them large international banks, a major part of the largest European banks, leading insurance companies as well as supervisory authorities and central banks, trust BearingPoint RegTech’s products and services. BearingPoint RegTech works closely with regulators and, as a member of standardization bodies such as XBRL, actively contributes to the standard-setting process. BearingPoint RegTech combines regulatory know-how with a proven, reliable, and forward-looking RegTech solution suite, expert consulting capabilities, managed services, and training seminars.
- As a Product Owner, you will be part of the agile development cycle in the RegTech area during the introduction/extension of our Abacus software product Abacus Banking. This entails:
- Coordinating, creating and preparing work items (epics, user stories, defects, tasks) of regulations of the national and international Banking Authorities and/or business/client specific requirements in the field of loan reporting (Large Exposures, national million loan reporting).
- Close collaboration with the Product Manager for initiatives and product roadmap.
- Responsible for the product backlog, release planning and prioritization.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product (components) in time, budget and quality while ensuring client satisfaction.
- Maximize the value generated by the team by detection and implementation of efficiency improvements.
- Creating effort estimations and capacity planning.
- Close collaboration with national and international colleagues at all levels and skills within the organization, e.g. Business Analysts, Software Engineers, Architects, etc.
- Client Communication and internal as well as external escalation management.
Damit punkten Sie bei uns
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of business administration, computer science or natural sciences.
- Experience in the fields of banking and accounting. Experience in regulatory reporting of credit institutions is a plus.
- Very good (spoken and written) level of English, additional good knowledge in German is a plus.
- Affinity to IT
- Knowledge of technologies such as SQL would be a plus.
- Profound understanding of agile software development.
Damit punkten wir bei Ihnen
- We are motivated and have the right spirit
- We develop great software products completely in-house and want customers to become fans of our products
- We offer a very competitive salary and other benefits
- We work in a stable environment that defies Covid-19, but still have a start-up mentality in many areas
- Hands on mentality with an emphasis on quality and maintainability
- Teams are living an agile mindset with short feedback cycles and lots of possibilities to learn from each other
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Anruf:
+49 / 221 / 65083638.