Professional & Industrial Account Executive - Bellevue, WA
Virtual, USA |
Job Reference: 55459 - Posted 14-Aug-2020
The Account Executive is responsible for developing business with prospective strategic retail customers and penetration and retention of existing retail customers. Must possess a proven ability to develop business, build relationships, network, and communicate both verbally and in writing. In addition, they must demonstrate a strong growth mindset, solid internal/external customer focus, and solid negotiation and presentation skills. The candidate must also collaborate effectively with all levels of management. This position is imperative in order for Kelly to increase market share and profitability.
- Meet and exceed the sales metrics and thresholds outlined for their role. Take personal ownership and accountability for the performance.
- Conduct business development activities which includes the following: territory management, lead identification and qualification, cold calling, setting appointments, creating and developing proposals and pricing models, making presentations, documenting customer agreements (e.g., contract, service agreement), closing sales through effective negotiation, documenting sales activities and may conduct business reviews.
- Responsible for partnering with internal SMEs and stakeholders to ensure effective service delivery.
- Demonstrate successful business development which will result in cost-effective, quality solutions for our customers, a positive work environment and fair pay for our temporary employees, and, most importantly, increased market share and profitability for Kelly Services.
- Act as a business consultant gaining a thorough understanding of the customer-s needs/business issues and selecting the appropriate Kelly solution to meet those needs.
- The Sales Professional must possess a solid working knowledge of the complete range of Kelly's service offerings and capabilities in order to effectively cross-sell multiple service lines.
- Sales Professionals must also remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues and market conditions and their effect on business.
- Operating within company policy, the Sales Professional exercises discretion and independent judgment in making decisions.
- The Sales Professional is responsible for building and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships not only with decision-makers and end users at current and prospective customers, but also with community leaders and representatives from relevant business associations (e.g., Society of Human Resource Managers).
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor-s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of sales experience; must be in a B2B or outside sales capacity
- Proven ability to develop business, build relationships, communicate effectively verbally and in writing and network
- Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus and personal leadership and solid negotiation and presentation skills
- Collaborate well with all levels of management
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.