Professional & Industrial Recruiter II - Contract - High Point, NC
The Recruiter role is instrumental in Kelly’s overall success in staffing high volume, light industrial, call center & office clerical opportunities with clients across the US. The person in this position is responsible for applicant acquisition, qualification, and submission of applicants to fill job orders. This person will focus on recruiting and fulfilling orders for light industrial, contact center, electronic assembly, and office professional positions. Also responsible for teaming with the Engagement team to redeploy talent.
THIS IS A CONTRACT ROLE- LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT WILL DEPEND ON BUSINESS NEED. IDEAL CANDIATE WILL BE IN THE HIGH POINT, NC AREA TO SUPPORT LOCAL RECRUITING EFFORTS
Responsibilities include understand staffing needs and fulfilling position requests. In addition, this recruiter will be held accountable for meeting and exceeding contractual service level agreements for their customer(s) and individual performance goals set by Kelly. We are excited for you to join our team!
- Responsibilities may include working with Engagement Specialist team and hiring managers, client hiring processes, procedures and policies; Their success will be highly impacted by their ability to develop reciprocal working relationships with all customers
- Utilize various tools and sources such as Kelly internal database, external job boards, social media, and personal networking
- Identify and select top talent by thoroughly assessing the candidate’s qualifications, capabilities, interests, availability, and compensation requirements
- Build and manage candidate pipelines in alignment with ongoing and projected customer needs in order to quickly fill positions with the highest quality candidates
- Consult with internal and external customers to gain detailed and accurate understanding of requirements from customer
- Education- high school diploma; one-two years of related experience
- Make sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to efficiently solve problems
- Craft new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Find the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement