This role is instrumental in Kelly’s overall success in staffing call center, clerical/administrative and light industrial positions with our large strategic customers. This individual will be responsible for candidate acquisition & qualification, which will include making contract employee hiring recommendations to the client hiring manager and may also include making hiring decisions on behalf of our clients, while adhering to EEOC ADA, and affirmative action guidelines.. Success in this role will be highly impacted by the Recruiter's ability to develop collaborative working relationships with both internal and external customers.
Does this sound like you?
Embrace and practice COLLABORATION
Has the ability to proactively build and maintain both internal Kelly and external business relationships.
- Works with all types of people, regardless of the work they’re performing or the level of their position, remaining open to the ideas of others.
- Effectively navigates within a matrix environment to accomplish goals.
COMMUNICATE with clarity and impact
Effectively communicates in all forms (written, spoken, listening).
- Organizes ideas clearly and logically when speaking.
- Crafts concise, clear messages in written formal and informal documents.
- Develops and presents content to audiences that is impactful.
- When listening, considers the other person most important and concentrates on the speaker’s message and needs.
Discover unique talents and nourish potential
- Recognizes top contractor talent and uses that population as a pipeline for upcoming needs.
- Accountable for knowing their talent and creating a career that benefits both them and Kelly through redeployment and retention.
- Understands the importance of our employees in achieving Kelly’s strategic direction and goals.
Act with urgency
Drives for results and demonstrates a commitment to Kelly’s success.
- Maintains operational effectiveness and delivers the highest quality services to meet customer needs.
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure. Ensures business goals are met or executed. Comfortable to intervene to address obstacles to achieving results.
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service, staffing, recruitment or HR related experience?
- Experience in making timely and accurate hiring decisions including the identification, qualification and selection of candidates.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of individuals both internally and externally is essential.
- Must be innovative in their approach and be able to operate successfully in ambiguous situations.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment and prioritize are necessary.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills are required.
- Manage time and competing priorities while remaining committed to established processes and documentation requirements.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, job boards and applicant tracking systems.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of
their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office,
Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s
next in the evolving world of work,
and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the
value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000
people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our
global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal
opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive
workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with
disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal
Employment Opportunity is The Law.