Kelly is seeking a Powerhouse Recruiter to be responsible for qualification, and submission of candidates to fill job orders. As the Recruiter, you will work in conjunction with the Talent Ambassador team and Recruiting Manager. The individual responsibilities will focus on recruiting and fulfilling orders for light industrial, contact center, electronic assembly, and office professional positions. You will also collaborate to understand staffing needs and to fulfill position requests. In addition, you will be held accountable for meeting and/or exceeding contractual service level agreements for customers and individual performance goals set by Kelly.
We are excited for you to join our team!
How you'll support your team...
- Adhere to EEOC ADA, and affirmative action guidelines and understand client hiring processes, procedures, and policies
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to gain a detailed and accurate understanding of requirements
- Identify and acquire candidates through utilizing various tools and sources such as Kelly internal database, external job boards, social media, and personal networking
- Identify and select top talent by thoroughly assessing the applicant's qualifications, capabilities, interests, availability, and compensation requirements
- Build and manage candidate pipelines in alignment with ongoing and projected customer needs in order to be well positioned to quickly fill positions with the highest quality applicants
- Meet and exceed activity and results based standards designed to ensure metrics performance goals are achieved
- Function anonymously and recognize when intensifying issues is the appropriate next step
Does this sound like you?
- High school diploma required
- One - two years of full life-cycle recruiting experience in commercial staffing preferred; demonstrated experience in making timely and accurate hiring decisions including the identification and qualification of potential candidates
- Proficient ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of individuals, both internally and externally, is essential
- Driven with good problem solving, decision-making, negotiation, and interpersonal skills required
- Good attention to detail and results-oriented with the ability to multi-task, use sound sense, and prioritize
- Manage time and contending priorities while remaining committed to established processes and documentation requirements in constantly evolving and matrix environments with multiple partners
- Solid Microsoft Office skills with the ability to bring to bear social media platforms to identify top talent
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.