Program Manager (Individual Contributor, 2 Years Contract)
Transform the environments where people live, work, and learn. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, they drive the outcomes that matter most. Deliver their promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers and manufacturing. With a global team of 105,000 experts in more than 150 countries and over 130 years of innovation, they are the power behind customers’ mission. Also, leading portfolio of building technology and security solutions.
Scope of Work
Support and drive the alignment of all process implementation activities in the APAC Region related to the Company Core Business Operating Platform in each of the following Global Process Towers:
- Recurring Revenue
- Implementing & Supporting (Service & Delivery)
- Business Intelligence
- Coordinate with our product Partner on all activities and communication related to the implementation of the program.
- Support and drive the activities in the APAC Region as it relates to Change Management & Training.
- Manage the overall Regional governance framework and calendar:
- Support the planning and coordination of company product related Program meetings in the Region related to all process & application implementation.
- Participation in GPO Stakeholder Meetings as needed to drive alignment & coordination.
- Partner to drive internal communications and messaging related to Company product.
- Drive consistency of execution within the APAC region to meet or exceed commitments:
- Cross Global Process engagement & implementation of Processes & Application.
- Report out on KPIs, Engagement, Escalations.
- Produce dashboards and communications between our company product Partner and Internal Stakeholders.
- Ensure key milestones are met with an eye toward risk mitigation and effective performance management.
- Building strong relationships with the cross-functional groups of product Solutions Management, Sales, Marketing, Order Management, Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Professional Services, Customer Service and Delivery, Finance etc.
- Partner to manage the company product Regional risk as needed.
- IT and Finance background with global experience and the ability to think across disciplines, cultures, and scenarios. Proven track record of working with cross-functional business leaders to achieve regional and global objectives.
- 10+ years’ work-related experience in managing large-scale, enterprise transformation programs, successful Program Management / Project Management / Process Management role and have personally led or supported large global programs including working with distributed teams virtually.
- In-depth understanding of commercial processes/practices and sales processes. Strong proficiency in implementing scalable business processes and driving organization-wide process improvement along with change and risk management.
- End-to-end knowledge of ERP modules configurations, processes, and linkages as well as deployment experience in a global environment.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of core value delivery processes for global product companies and knowledge of supply chain.
- Beneficial if fluent in Oracle Cloud, Sitecore, SFDC, ServiceMax, Zuora, MuleSoft, and Google Cloud Platform
- Operations experience is strongly desired but not required.
- Strong executive presence but able to manage the details.