Program Manager RPO
Be part of an awesome company certified by Great Place to Work®
Be incredibly successful in your work and continue to learn the latest recruitment skills and technology tools
Have flexible work arrangement and enjoy numerous fringe benefits and bonus payouts
Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG) is a leading provider of global talent management solutions leading the way especially in Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions. We are proud of our reputation for doing things differently – through the services we deliver and the people we attract. Our commitment to our clients is to help them attract incredible talent, just as we want like-minded people who are committed, passionate and just love to deliver amazing results, to be part of our success!
Program Manager RPO - This role has responsibility for the successful and strategic management of a team of Recruiters, and, depending on the client, other roles such as Recruiting Logistics Specialist, Sourcing Specialists and Recruiters tasked with candidate screening, scheduling and post offer administration. The Program Manager will be responsible for stakeholder Management, Program Management.
The Program Manager may be responsible for one of several teams within a client or responsible for all individuals within a client or project. As applicable, the manager may also coordinate the search, selection, and overall optimization of suppliers (recruitment agencies) as a supplement to the sourcing & talent chain management strategy. He/she has responsibility to achieve and exceed both financial and recruiting goals/service level agreements (SLAs) for their area of responsibility. This role may also be requested to be on-site by the client
- Manage and lead a team of Recruiters, Sourcing Recruiters, Associate Recruiters, professional and technical recruiting functions.
- Anticipate needs and allocate recruiting resources and requisition loads to ensure a high level of customer service to HR and hiring managers.
- Monitor and measure the satisfaction of clients to respond to escalated client concerns and be proactive about preventing future issues.
- Act as a consultative business partner by knowing the labor market and the client’s business industry to provide exceptional recruitment consulting strategies across multiple talent pools.
- Coach and counsel recruiters on sourcing techniques, recruitment strategy, process administration and their own consultative ability, including cross-border processes.
- Develop the recruiting team into expert consultants and inspire them to exceed targets.
- Work within and manage the recruiters (and suppliers) in a metric-driven environment.
- Drive continuous process improvements in a demanding and rapidly changing business environment.
- Audit the teams’ metrics, process adherence and administrative compliance, including local/regulatory requirements.
- Ideal candidate would have managed 80+ hire on monthly basis.
Skill sets Required
- Delivery Management
- People management
- Stakeholder management
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience: 10- 14 years.