Project Engineer Manager
South West Jurong, Australia |
Job Reference: 2942 - Posted 29-Apr-2021
What you will do:
- Lead Security Surveillance projects in Singapore
- Identify type of material and equipment requirement during validation phase.
- Preparation and submission of engineering submittals including system configuration, system cabling routing plan/drawing and programming of devices in accordance with the project requirement.
- Propose Security Surveillance strategy and assist sales personnel in system applications and presentations.
- Check and ensure all installations conform to project specifications.
- Identify and secure potential variation order.
- Purchase material and equipment in accordance with project requirement.
- Supervise and monitor sub-contractors for site installation.
- Coordinate with customer and contractors on requirement and installation.
- Monitor, execute and update project schedule.
- Preparation and submission of progress billings.
- Conduct, Monitor & reporting on Test and Commissioning of system equipment.
- Alter system programs and graphics in accordance with project requirement.
- Assume responsibility for the successful completion of the projects, and meet customers' satisfaction.
- Prepare and handover document to Service.
- Lead & supervision of Assistant Engineer and/or Technician as assigned, and supervision of subcontractors' work at site as required especially during testing & commissioning.
- Attending Project Pre-bid meetings, Project Pre & Post Sales Presentations, Post Mortem meetings.
What we look for:
- 7 years of experience in security or related project management
- Degree or Diploma in related field
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to communicate and lead effectively