Transform the environments where people live, work, and learn. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, they drive the outcomes that matter most. Deliver their promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers and manufacturing. With a global team of 105,000 experts in more than 150 countries and over 130 years of innovation, they are the power behind customers’ mission. Also, leading portfolio of building technology and security solutions.
Project planning, cost control and execution. Supervision of Assistant Project Engineer and/or Technician as assigned, and supervision of sub-contractors’ work at site.
Other special works as assigned by supervisor from time to time.
Assume responsibility for the successful completion of the projects and meet customers satisfaction.
- Plan work schedule for the project under responsibility, in coordination with supervisor.
- Coordinate and monitor work progress with customer and relevant parties for information to expedite installation.
- Supervision of sub-contractors’ work at site.
- Schedule purchase and deliveries of all materials for the project in a timely manner.
- Check and ensure all installations conform to project specifications.
- Update projects progress regularly to his supervisor.
- Assign task to, and supervise Assistant Project Engineer, Technician, if any.
- System applications, drafting, data base generation and commissioning.
- Identify and secure variation order.
- Cost control. Monitor and ensure delivery of financial commitment as per CIS.
- Ensure that all work completed are filed and invoiced.
- Follow-up on payment from customers and verify payment to our suppliers.
- Train customer and provide first year maintenance warranty schedule visit.
- Hand over project to customer and later to service team.
- Perform regular quality audit for all the suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Degree, Diploma/ ITC, or 6 years’ experience in lieu
- (Diploma) 2 years relevant experience, (ITC) 3 years relevant experience or 5 years of relevant experience in Building Services, M&E or construction
- English/Mandarin essential; dialects preferred to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates/ clients / customers.
- Excel, Word, and Project essential
- 2 years of supervisory experience
- Need to travel overseas as and when required.
- Require interaction with clients, consultants, and sub-contractors, etc.
- Need to work odd hours as and when required, whenever the work need to be done on time.