Project Manager – FP&A Transformation
As a Project Manager – FP&A Transformation, you will be responsible to work closely with unit head and helping to identify opportunities for improvement in the areas of Quality, Cost, Productivity & delivery, conducting gap analysis and driving operational excellence projects. You will be responsible for collaborating with multiple teams to create a culture which supports systematic process management and continuous improvement aligned with Record to Report strategy & objectives
Furthermore, you will have to define and maintain processes to ensure operations and governance documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete. You will have to create and maintain key MIS reports which must be shared with internal stakeholder with regards to service delivery performance, trend analysis, forecasting and dashboards for key service metrics like utilization, pyramid/span, compliance etc.
Additionally, you will responsible for project management and evaluate existing business and operational flows to define the As-Is process models and To-Be process models for business process re-engineering initiatives, demonstrating commitment to the company vision and business strategies/objectives.
Finally, you will require to provide support in the implementation of best practices across to ensure process improvements are institutionalized throughout the business and provide frequent updates to the Senior leadership on the project status and the overall benefit to the business.
Below are the qualifications required.
• Master’s in Finance (or equivalent) from a well-recognised institute with good academic track record and grades
• 7+ years of relevant work experience in change management, process optimization/process re-engineering
• 2-4 years hands on PMO experience and exposure to project and program management methodologies, processes and procedures
• An excellent attention to detail
• Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think beyond the box
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Excellent organizational and time management ability
• Advanced hands-on knowledge of Excel, VBA and dashboards in Excel
• Expertise in Visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI
• Ability to make impactful executive level presentations and dashboards
• Data Analysis Skills
• Good Understanding of financial reports and terms