Role: Publications Manager
As an Associate Global Publication Manager, you will responsible for managing Datavision editing, the Scientific Publications newsletters, Medical Toolbox and affiliate encore publication support for the Diabetes and Obesity portfolio.
Furthermore, we expect you to collaborate closely with medical affairs colleagues and affiliates, global development, commercial colleagues from market access and marketing, external HCPs and external vendors.
In addition to the above, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and updating publication plans and to maintain yearly and monthly reports to support the communication of publication activities.
Below skills are required
• Master of Science level or similar required,
• 1-2 years of relevant experience in publication management experience from either pharma, STM publishing or medical communication agency
• 2+ years of relevant experience in Project management
• Must have an experience in Datavision super user/admin, scientific communication, vendor and budget management
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• You are required to have an experience in publication strategy, publication plan, publication execution