QUALITY ANALYST FORDPASS APP (D/F/M)
Want to Go Further with Ford?
As the German subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company, Ford-Werke GmbH has been successful in the automotive business for over 90 years. As a modern mobility company, it is our goal to always “bring on tomorrow”. Around 20,000 employees are already committed to this in Cologne, Aachen and Saarlouis.
As a future member of the Enterprise Connectivity team, you will be working on smart connectivity for our Ford vehicles in Europe. You will be part of the team developing advanced features and functions for the connected cars of tomorrow, applying the latest technologies in cloud environments, Internet-of-Things (IoT), wireless communications and IT security (cybersecurity). You will help by shaping the new digital age of the automobile around electrification, connectivity, vehicle-to-X, and much more. Become part of a product team that is constantly focused on our customers.
- Monitor performance of FordPass App functionality including terms of accessibility, privacy and availability
- Bundle valuable social media customer feedback for connected features
- Interact as the European spokesperson for our European customers to the global Quality team and ensure timely introduction of functionality enhancements; maximizing our user satisfaction
- Review Connectivity-Backend Quality information with global teams
- Analyze quality status with with FordPass App team and other stakeholders for smooth and fast implementation
- Consolidate and report out status to management
- You have an above-average degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or comparable studies
- Experience in app design product quality and quality assurance methods
- Experience with Smart Phone App development and ideally Automotive Connectivity environments
- Professional proficiency in German and English in word and writing
We offer you
- Be Part of a Global and Diverse Team within a Leading Automotive Manufacturer
- Be close to our Customers and have access to the latest Technologies
- Working on future-oriented products in a state-of-the-art and dynamic work environment
- Access to multiple learning and professional development platforms
- Satisfaction of seeing the impact of your solution in millions of vehicles
- Hybrid Working Opportunities – blending working from Home with working at the Office
- Access to multiple additional benefits (Ford Sports Club, Ford Insurance, Ford Bank, …)
- Attractive compensation
Are you looking to Go Further with Ford?
We look forward to your application.
Our Recruiting-Partner Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (Germany) GmbH will be happy to receive it.
Contact: Denise Rückert, Tel.: +49 (221) 65083633