2229 RPO Client Sourcing Manager - Virtual
We are working with one of our premier clients in KellyOCG to find an RPO Sourcing Manager.
In this management position, you will lead an experienced team of Strategic Sourcing Professionals who are responsible for identifying passive candidates for senior level, hard to fill R&D roles for one of the top 10 global Pharmaceutical organizations worldwide. You will have the opportunity to develop and implement a world class sourcing organization and introduce new, innovative strategies geared at building passive candidate pipelines for our Clients key needs.
- Work with Kelly & Client’s Human Resources & Recruiting teams as well as Hiring Managers to assess and measure Client satisfaction, respond to concerns and actively prevent future issues
- Act as a consultative Strategic Partner to the client with proven knowledge of the labor market and Client’s industry to build exceptional sourcing strategies as well pipelining to plan for future talent needs
- You will allocate recruiting resources and requisition loads to the team to ensure successful candidate delivery
- Coach and mentor team on sourcing strategies and techniques, and ensure all process administration is managed
- Ensure the team meet all critical metrics and SLA requirements; drive the team to deliver in a metric-centric environment
- Coach, mentor and ensure your team is successful: hold weekly 1:1’s with each team member to review scorecard performance, strategize on program concerns and maintain compliance with administrative processes; ensure the team is flexible and can work in a demanding, rapidly changing business environments; lead performance accordingly
- Drive continuous process improvements
- Provide Client with reporting that demonstrates the programs’ success or areas for opportunities
- Work with Operations Manager to build and deliver quarterly business reviews
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent role related experience
- 5+ years of experience leading a Sourcing Team; 3+ years of experience leading teams of 5 – 10 direct reports (onsite, offsite or virtual; geographically dispersed team management a plus)
- Ability to drive team performance, and adapt to and drive results in a fast paced, challenging and demanding deadline-driven culture; Familiarity with and comfortable working in a data driven environment.
- Must be able to identify & resolve potential challenges and escalate appropriately and timely
- 2+ years of direct client management
- 8-10 years of Sourcing, Recruiting/Talent Acquisition experience to include proactive and passive sourcing knowledge (expert in advanced search techniques)
- Experience creating strategic sourcing strategies to attract passive job seekers for difficult to fill positions. Includes solid experience utilizing Social Media.
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing comprehensive recruitment strategy plans
- Experience building and delivering data and timely reporting on key program metrics
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws & compliance
- Experienced user of Word, Excel & PowerPoint, working knowledge of various CRM, ATS and HRIS systems
- RPO, Executive Search experience and/or experience with niche roles preferred; R&D within Pharma preferred.
Compensation Range: $90-105k, plus incentive, based on experience
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.