RPO Recruiting Manager - Plano, TX
The Recruiting Manager role is a blend of Recruiting Operations, Client Management and Team Leadership. You will own the operational and resource management for an RPO program which includes development and implementation of operational objectives, processes, strategies and skills to improve service delivery and engagement success. You will provide consultation to the Client and your Direct Reports and be responsible for meeting financial objectives and quality metrics. This is a working manager role and will carry a requisition load as well as management of the client. The selected candidate MUST be located in the Plano, TX area so that he/she will be available to meet with the client as needed.
- Responsible for the overall operational strategy and successful program delivery for one or more RPO Programs
- Lead a talent acquisition delivery process that is scalable, efficient and ensures delivery of top talent to the client
- Continuously drive ongoing process improvements and enhancements to ensure the program meets all critical metrics and SLA requirements
- Lead a team of direct reports that could consist of Recruiting Managers, Team Leads, Recruiters, Sourcers, Recruiting Logistic Specialist who may be onsite and/or virtual (to be customized per program)
- Coach, mentor and ensure your team has the knowledge and tools to be successful
- Identify training gaps and opportunities and ensure the team participates in appropriate training opportunities
- Drive team performance through metrics management
- Drive the overall recruiting and sourcing strategy, partnering with your team and other resources to build innovative and creative strategies to find the best talent
- Serve as the primary liaison between Client & KellyOCG team/leadership; act as a Consultative Business Partner who works with Client’s Human Resources & Talent Acquisition teams to monitor and measure Client satisfaction, respond to concerns and actively prevent future issues
- Build and oversee all client reporting showcasing program success and/or address program opportunities; build and deliver quarterly business reviews
- Ownership and management of program P&L and all related financials
- Meet and exceed Financial Targets
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent role related experience
Years of Experience:
- 8+ years of Operational Talent Acquisition experience – preferably within an RPO environment
- 8+ years of Sourcing, Recruiting/Talent Acquisition experience to include proactive and passive sourcing knowledge (expert in advanced search techniques)
- 3+ years of experience leading teams of 5 – 15 direct reports (onsite, offsite or virtual; geographically dispersed team management a plus)
- 2+ years of direct Client management
Type of Experience:
- Skills: Ability to build, execute and present strategic recruiting strategies and program improvements
- Experienced at creating and delivering Recruiting and Program metrics and presenting to senior leadership
- Strong understanding of P&Ls; experience meeting and/or exceeding financial budgets
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws & compliance
- Experienced user of Word, Excel & PowerPoint; working knowledge of various CRM, ATS and HRIS systems
- Have a diverse background of recruiting exempt and non-exempt roles in a high-volume environment.
- Automotive experience desired.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.