Job Title: Senior RPO Recruiter
Location: Locations vary depending on client need. Some roles may be virtual and some onsite. Job Type: Contract. Assignments vary from two (2) to twelve (12) months.
Start Date: Start dates vary depending on client need. We have an urgent need for RPO recruiters to start within 1-2 weeks from now until the end of 2020.
To Apply: If you are interested in this role, please submit your cover letter, resume and application at: https://careers.kellyocg.com/job/RPO-Recruiter-pam-55886 as one (1) document. In the cover letter, please include your preferred locations, contract length preferences and availability to start.
As an RPO Recruiter (client facing), you are the Recruiting Subject Matter Expert who will build positive relationships and drive candidate and client engagement throughout the entire recruitment life cycle. You will be responsible for assessing the market, attracting talent, and marrying top talent with our client.
- Manage the recruiting process as defined by the client
- Lead daily conversations with the Client’s Recruiting Team, Hiring Managers, Human Resources Team and other key partners; provide “white glove” customer service and build relationships that ensure the client is happy
- Lead intake calls with Hiring Managers to capture requisition details in order to present a diverse pool of qualified talent
- Routinely meet with client partners to benchmark candidates, share market data, adjust strategy, set expectations and drive the hire/no hire decision; Coach Hiring Managers on selection strategy
- Lead and/or participate in strategic sourcing activities and build networks across all channels utilizing all methodologies available when required
- Maintain close contact with candidates and shepherd them through the entire recruiting process; work to close candidates & drive offer acceptance; maintain relations with “Silver Medalist” candidates and repurpose them for other roles when applicable
- Handle all candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System in a timely manner; includes but not limited to scrubbing requisitions, candidate engagement, moving applicants through the process, filling & closing requisitions
- Comply with all regulatory/legal requirements and company policies
Required - Must Have
- Minimum of four (4) years of RPO/Client facing recruiting experience
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience recruiting in a high volume/fast pace environment
Preferred - Nice to Haves
- Previous experience working in the staffing industry
- Experience working at or with Kelly
- Experience recruiting in the automotive industry
- Experience with Bullhorn and/or Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.