Recruitment Consultant (Contract)
If you want to:
Be part of an awesome company certified by Great Place to Work®
Be incredibly successful in your work and continue to learn the latest recruitment skills and technology tools
Have flexible work arrangement and enjoy numerous fringe benefits and bonus payouts
Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG) is a leading provider of global talent management solutions leading the way especially in Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions. We are proud of our reputation for doing things differently – through the services we deliver and the people we attract. Our commitment to our clients is to help them attract incredible talent, just as we want like-minded people who are committed, passionate and just love to deliver amazing results, to be part of our success!
Senior/Client Recruiting Consultant – This role will be responsible for a portion or all the full life cycle of the recruiting process.
The recruiter will identify potential candidates through the creation and execution of a robust sourcing plan based on specific requirements of each position. The recruiter will identify and locate passive candidates & generate interest in client positions. The recruiter may work on pipeline requirements by researching various industries and functions to create a diverse pool of applicants. The recruiter may also be responsible for coordinating the broadcast, submittal, and overall optimization of suppliers (recruitment agencies) as a supplement to the sourcing & talent chain management strategy.
The recruiter will act as an ongoing consultant to the client on the recruiting process. The recruiter drives the recruiting process, presents qualified candidates to the hiring managers, and ensures a positive experience for the candidates as they move through this process. Recruiter is responsible for business commitments such as service level agreements (SLAs), compliance, diversity, and quality.
This is an individual contributor position acting as a positive and contributing team member. This position may be located virtually, or onsite at the client location.
- Maintains accountability for a portion or all the recruiting process.
- Interfaces with the Hiring Managers, Human Resources, and other key stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction.
- Consults with hiring manager and follows processes to achieve SLAs/metrics.
- Leads initial consultations with hiring managers on requisition definition and potential sourcing strategies, including suppliers/agencies.
- Develops sourcing plan and conducts external searches through strategic sourcing (networking, cold-calling, job board utilization, social media etc.), including cross-border sourcing when applicable.
- Develops and maintains extensive and effective networks within professional associations and within the community to ensure a continuous flow of candidates.
- Utilizes advanced internet mining techniques.
- Identifies and researches new innovative and creative sourcing methods across multiple talent pools (alumni, interns, universities, contract employees etc.).
- Develops and maintains a high volume of referrals.
- Develops and maintains a strong candidate pipeline.
- Creates compliant and impactful postings.
- Effectively screens and counsels internal applicants and manages the internal applicant process.
- Continuously “closes” qualified candidates and works to drive offer acceptance.
- Leads the candidate through the hiring process to ensure a positive experience and coaches each candidate appropriately at every stage of the process.
- Screens, presents, and “sells” qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Manages hiring managers expectations appropriately.
- Demonstrates solid business knowledge in multiple industries/business acumen.
- Executes accurate data capture and timely reporting on key staffing metrics in client’s ATS and/or other tracking mechanism such as Excel.
- Follows processes to achieve SLAs/metrics.
- Works in the client Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to identify potential candidates and manage the recruiting process – documenting in real time to ensure accurate metrics.
- Maintains understanding and execution of diversity and quality requirements.
- Ensures compliance with legal and client regulations during identification and screening process.
- Coordinate the broadcast, submittal, and overall optimization of suppliers (recruitment agencies) as a supplement to the sourcing & talent chain management strategy.
- Responsible for supporting the overall profitability of the program/account.
- Sourcing through various channels for Field Sales, Sales, Site engineers.
- Stakeholder Management.
- MIS & Reporting.