If you want to:
Be part of an awesome company certified by Great Place to Work®
Be incredibly successful in your work and continue to learn the latest recruitment skills and technology tools
Have flexible work arrangement and enjoy numerous fringe benefits and bonus payouts
Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG) is a leading provider of global talent management solutions leading the way especially in Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions. We are proud of our reputation for doing things differently – through the services we deliver and the people we attract. Our commitment to our clients is to help them attract incredible talent, just as we want like-minded people who are committed, passionate and just love to deliver amazing results, to be part of our success!
About the Role
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will be serving as a central link between the client’s hiring managers and candidates. You will be equipped with the latest talent acquisition (TA) best practices and tools, providing efficiency and positive experience for all stakeholders throughout hiring process. Your creativity and determination to deliver the very best results for our clients will be key.
This is truly a unique opportunity that will see you supporting some of the largest APAC companies in fulfilling their talent needs to meet their business objectives.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- This role is based in Singapore and you will have the chance to partner with our recruiters, mobility and HR team to help candidate have a seamless experience from interview to onboarding
- Manage and support recruitment processes using our ATS- through tracking candidate offer status, responding to recruitment/onboarding-related questions and ensuring overall operational excellence
- Provide seamless and positive candidate experience while from offer accept process to onboarding
- Collaborate closely with recruiters and providing timely update to hiring teams
- Assist in all documentation collation, visa and mobility issue and liaise with HR services
- Think out of the box to identify for new opportunities to deliver a delightful candidate experience
Skill sets Required
- Experience in scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across timezones
- Experience improving and identifying issues in processes and influencing to drive change. Project management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of calendar/meeting applications, data reporting and adept at learning new software and web-based tools
Education: Diploma or Bachelor’s equivalent
Experience: 1- 3 years