Recruitment Outsourcing Solutions Architect (Job ID #55963))
Virtual, USA |
Job Reference: 55963 - Posted 13-Nov-2020
The Recruitment Outsourcing Systems Architect is an impactful role which, will lead executive level conversations with clients about Kelly’s solutions and approach to design and implementation of all products and solutions with a specific focus on Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), globally. This player-coach will oversee a team of remote based solution design architects and implementation roles while managing his/her own design projects. The VP, Group Manager will advocate for innovation, effectively challenging the status quo and leading through change.
- Create and maintain a team culture of accountability and co-development ensuring cross pollination of skills and product expertise.
- Ensure that pricing quotes for implementation reflect current processes, and ensure that the team manages change requests throughout the design and implementation process as required.
- Develop and maintain performance standards across the group, including timeline to launch, expense as a percentage of GP, internal user satisfaction, external client satisfaction, change request management, downstream deployment impacts (financial shared services, operations, operational shared services, etc).
- Ensure that the right sales group (Large/Mid/Local) is engaged during the solution design process - and that the right delivery model is engaged/selected for the solutions implemented across all customer segments.
- Continue to identify improvements of processes to reduce solution cost and timing.
- Drive the development and continuous improvement of tools, processes and methodologies – while ensuring effectiveness, simplification and excellent customer experience.
- Lead through example, as the Group Lead will be engaged regularly to directly lead complex solutions, manage escalations or act as subject matter expert.
- Accomplish challenging financial, and project success objectives.
- Build collaborative relationships with internal teams, specifically Global Sales, US National Accounts, NWS, Operations and Delivery, and Global Pricing/Finance.
Key Education & Requirements:
- Degree level or equivalent
- Extensive experience in all operational aspects of workforce solutions including design and implementation to drive organizational efficiencies and meet specific goals including customer satisfaction. Experience in a business development or program operations management function ideal but not required.
- Experience successfully working with senior executives – internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to lead distributed teams across cultures, lines of business, and geographies
- Strong communicator with proven experience in customer facing roles
- Ability to understand financial concepts in order to make pricing decisions
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across organization and with external stakeholders
- Holds strong operational skills that will
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency
- Proven success applying innovative and creative problem solving skills – driven to win in the market
- Recommend new solutions and improvements while utilizing best practices and standards; recognizing that they may exist within the client environment.
- Keeps abreast of important domestic and global trends that impact the business or organization (technological, competitive, social, economic, etc.)
- Able to travel on average 50% both domestically and internationally
- Experience utilizing project management methodology and tools
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. #LI-SA