About your role
The Operations Shared Services Centre in Sydney is evolving into a prime global service centre. As part of this rapid growth, we are seeking to recruit for the role of Resourcing Coordinator.
The incumbent will own key activities of our clients’ global Source-to-Pay processes, particularly aimed at:
- Vendor Management System (VMS):
- End-to-end management of requisitions and work orders throughout its lifecycle via the VMS tool. Responsible for timesheet upload into VMS tool to ensure the integrity of the data is maintained in the VMS tool.
- Manage the suppliers through the on-boarding process by engaging them onto the system and at the same time working with the clients and stakeholders.
- In charge of invoicing process within the VMS tool by creating Miscellaneous Invoice, Expenses, and Credit Debit Memo.
- Manage the creation of Job Order and Candidate Profile in accordance to the request sent by our on-site team.
Ariba & SMART System:
- Accountable for Purchase Order creation and management including order extensions, change orders, order depletion, to termination of the order.
On-boarding & off-boarding process
- Manage the on-boarding and off-boarding process of the contractors onto the system upon confirmation from the onsite team. Facilitate the contract signing and collaborate with the on-site team to ensure the process is executed in accordance to SOP.
Payroll verification and process
- Responsible for the reconciliation of the payroll report from onsite team and the system’s data to ensure validity of the data between different systems.
- In charge of maintaining the data integrity that the team uses across all client programs and ensure that all the data are valid across all the systems.
- Maintain and service the stakeholders for each task, either clients or internal, to ensure the delivery of services are met. Drive the communication with the stakeholders for any feedback and follow up for related tasks that require assistance or action from respective parties.
- Actively work with the Shared Services Manager and in-country operations team to identify service delivery issues and propose mitigation/improvement actions as appropriate, manage internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues in a timely manner, help ensure that high level of service is always offered and delivered and establish and maintain good relationships with internal stakeholders, clients and vendors alike.
If you are intrinsically motivated, enjoy working in a small yet rapidly growing team and are interested in helping shape the future of the Services Centre then you are the person we want to welcome into our ranks. You should have 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience (Also, you should be diploma or degree holder with subject matter familiarity in one of the following areas (with the ability and interest to quickly familiarize yourself with the other areas):
- Indirect Procurement / Services Procurement
- Services Operations Management
With a meticulous attention to detail and efficient time management skills, you will be able to manage and prioritize activities and multi-task effectively without compromising on quality .