If you want to:
- Be part of an awesome company certified by Great Place to Work®
- Be incredibly successful in your work and continue to learn the latest recruitment skills and technology tools
- Have flexible work arrangement and enjoy numerous fringe benefits and bonus payouts
Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG) is a leading provider of global talent management solutions leading the way especially in Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions. We are proud of our reputation for doing things differently – through the services we deliver and the people we attract. Our commitment to our clients is to help them attract incredible talent, just as we want like-minded people who are committed, passionate and just love to deliver amazing results, to be part of our success!
About the Role
As an onsite Resourcing Specialist you will be responsible for the management of a variety of stakeholder relationships; including a portfolio of hiring managers and a large panel of agency recruiters. Acting as the central advisor between the two parties you will ensure that recruitment best practise is followed for all contingent hires.
In this pivotal role you will strive to provide the highest level of quality, efficiency, process excellence and valuable insight across the contingent workforce.
This a truly unique opportunity that will see you supporting one of our flagship Government MSPs in a rapidly expanding sector.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage, build and strengthen relationships with hiring managers, suppliers & internal stakeholders
- Act as a central point of contact/ account manager for a designated portfolio within the Government cluster
- Consult with your hiring managers to provide market information and insights, as well as driving best practise recruitment solutions
- Take ownership of the end-to-end recruitment process ensuring your partner agencies are well briefed and equipped to source for your roles
- Work with your partner agencies to encourage continuous improvement and engagement
- Broadcast open positions to selected panel suppliers using Fieldglass VMS tool
- Act as the central point of contact for all queries related to your open vacancies
- Review offers and conduct negotiations where appropriate
Skill sets Required
We are looking for a Resourcing Specialist that has experience in the end-to-end recruitment process. You may have gained this experience in a recruitment agency or working in a similar onsite role. Relationship building will be a key attribute you possess, alongside a strategic and logical approach to your workload. You will be able to prioritise your work, manage expectations and stay calm under pressure.