SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (D/F/M)
Want to Go Further with Ford?
As the German subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company, Ford-Werke GmbH has been successful in the automotive business for over 90 years. As a modern mobility company, it is our goal to always “bring on tomorrow”. Around 20,000 employees are already committed to this in Cologne, Aachen and Saarlouis.
As a future member of the Enterprise Connectivity team, you will be working on smart connectivity for our Ford vehicles in Europe. You will be part of the team developing advanced features and functions for the connected cars of tomorrow, applying the latest technologies in cloud environments, Internet-of-Things (IoT), wireless communications and IT security (cybersecurity). You will help by shaping the new digital age of the automobile around electrification, connectivity, vehicle-to-X, and much more. Become part of a product team that is constantly focused on our customers.
You will develop software and apps for automotive infotainment systems and take on responsibilities within our software development team that is part of a global development organization. What you can expect:
- Development of mobile apps for Android/iOS and Android Automotive apps
- Project work with internal and external technology partners
- Perform/manage code reviews and software tests, as well as test result analysis
- Identify project dependencies/risks and communicate them effectively to management
- Completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering, or a comparable (engineering) degree program (Bachelor, Master)
- Several years of experience in the development/ verification/ documentation of software projects
- Knowledge/experience/certifications in these areas are of advantage:
- Embedded software development language (e.g. C, C++, JS, Java)
- Requirements engineering/capturing, derivation of user stories
- Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, SCRUM/SAFe
- Systems Engineering and System Architecture
- Excellent time, task and resource management, outstanding teamwork skills
- Strong analytical, strategic and communication skills
- Business fluent in written and spoken English, German language skills are advantageous
We offer you
- Be Part of a Global and Diverse Team within a Leading Automotive Manufacturer
- Be close to our Customers and have access to the latest Technologies
- Working on future-oriented products in a state-of-the-art and dynamic work environment
- Access to multiple learning and professional development platforms
- Satisfaction of seeing the impact of your solution in millions of vehicles
- Hybrid Working Opportunities – blending working from Home with working at the Office
- Access to multiple additional benefits (Ford Sports Club, Ford Insurance, Ford Bank, …)
- Attractive compensation
Are you looking to Go Further with Ford?
We look forward to your application.
Our Recruiting-Partner Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (Germany) GmbH will be happy to receive it.Contact: Denise Rückert, Tel.: +49 (221) 65083633