Sales Manager Export
Description - Internal
What to do:
To execute sales strategies to achieve profitability and growth objectives and sets priorities to ensure customer satisfaction in business delivery objectives. Through effective management, leads the efforts to sell core Air-Conditioning business across multiple channels. Develops and maintains relationships with customers and suppliers and interacts with them frequently. Responsible for sales planning, sales management development and sales activity consistent with Sales Management Disciplines. To ensure a commitment to customer satisfaction and quality and an understanding of the business environment and local community including legislative, purchasing, and market trends.
How you will do it
- Responsible for B2B sales of DX Air Conditioning systems across the region through to distributors, channel partners, wholesalers & contractors.
- Handle small scale projects sales for DX AC systems
- Secure continuous growth within this the region
- Visit customers – alone and with sales support at times – and gain an understanding of customer project specifications and inquiries.
- You will also make quotations, specifications and budgets for B2B, B2C & projects sales, and follow up on these leads through proper communication.
- You will have responsibility for keeping your sales pipeline updated in SALES FORCE (CRM System), and you will participate in weekly team meetings and monthly one-to-one meetings to review your complete sales pipeline.
- Responsible for growth of sales through new acquisitions and business partners
Qualifications - Internal
What we look for
- Ability to work autonomously, yet also be a team player that understands and values effective cooperation with colleagues, as you will collaborate with a technically skilled sales support team with regards to your tasks.
- Possess great skills within stakeholder analysis, enabling you to identify and build relationships with key decision makers and customers on all levels.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or HVAC engineering or relevant experience in HVAC industry for at least 3 years
- Possess knowledge of HVAC-Single/multi Split DX AC system and VRF is an added advantage
- Polished communicator and effective in translating technical knowledge into tangible sales specifications and quotations.
- Responsible for growth through new acquisitions and business partners. Directly responsible for the sales and sales support resources to support these initiatives
- Ability to multi task and to convert leads to actual sales