Sales Manager Fire Solutions
Sales Manager Fire Solutions_SG
Sales Manager's role will be responsible for focusing a small number of large sized accounts, offering solutions that range from technically complex to high end integrated or bespoke solutions. Provides consultative selling to customers typically at director level or higher. Solutions are offered in collaboration with internal technical, business, and functional teams. Seller could be vertically aligned or have a broad geographic remit with a high sales target or quota.
- To ensure the forecasted sales target, profit margin and collection of payment is achieved.
- To foster strong relationships with all customers and to provide sales and technical support to contractors, consultants, and end-users to maximize solution sales and customer satisfactions.
- Provide a continuous improvement focus, sales cadence on pipeline creation, forecasting and sales coaching as well as market expertise and sales support to the business.
- Lead the engagement of existing and potential customers and stakeholders (owners, consultants, contractors, and government bodies) to win new business, and grow existing customer accounts. Provide accurate forecasts for secured and revenue numbers.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of quotation, forecast on sales & collection and reports expenses in accordance with Company Policy.
- Generate forecast for sales secured, delivery, collection, sales backlog, inventory management and any other sales always related issues.
- Compliance with Johnson Controls’ policies and procedures always.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in Mechanical engineering and Electrical / Electronic engineering
- Above 6 years working experience in sales, sales management, and marketing including 5 years of sales management experience and direct sales experience.
- Extensive sales and marketing experience in Fire & Security system with good knowledge of system applications.
- Ability to communicate both internally and externally at high levels.
- Experience working in with consultant, owners, main contractors, and other key stakeholders within the Fire & Security Solutions business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in implementing change management in sales process and cross selling initiatives.