Scientific Recruiter – Virtual USA
Virtual, USA |
Job Reference: 55594 - Posted 02-Sep-2020
Join Kelly Services® as a scientific recruiter and you’ll help steer the course of success for talented professionals: both for the exciting companies who need them, and for your own career. You’ll be part of a team of specialists who understand how today’s workforce wants to work—with the resources, expertise, and energy to make it happen.
The world of work is yours.
Kelly® provides the tools and support you need to spend more time on revenue-generating activities, keeping you closer to customers and candidates. You’ll leverage our international footprint, a team of lead-generating sales specialists, and our long-term relationships with 90% of Fortune 500 companies—organizations all looking for the best talent you can find.
Remarkable work. Remarkable life.
As part of the Kelly team, you’ll have the flexibility and creative breathing room of a boutique environment, combined with the financial strength and scale of a leading global brand—a distinct competitive edge for every Kelly recruiter. Balance work and life with a Kelly-supported vacation purchase program, educational assistance, healthcare coverage, flexible spending accounts, and more.
You will specialize in placing professional Scientific talent across nearly all vertical industries (life science, healthcare, banking, manufacturing, retail, insurance, oil & gas, etc.) and be responsible for:
- Sourcing and recruiting qualified candidates in various professional disciplines.
- Meeting financial and activity-based measures
- Growing revenue and profitability for your portfolio of business
- Creating and managing candidate pipelines and assessing candidate qualifications
- Reviewing and prioritizing candidate activity including pre-screens and interviews
- Negotiating and closing candidates with offers and starts
- Actively networking within the local science market
- No Sales
- BA or BS in Business, Science, HR, Marketing, or related field or equivalent relevant experience.
- Two or more years of recruiting or staffing experience- focused in the Scientific and/or Technical area.
- Vendor Neutral (VMS) experience, i.e. Recruiting submitting candidates through a VMS System like (Beeline, IQNavigator, Fieldglass, Zerochaos, WAND, Peoplefluent, Claritum, SourceSuite, erecruit) is a MUST
- Experience in recruiting processes (can show proven success with regard to the recruiting process: sourcing, qualification, placement process, and temporary employee management).
- Driven to succeed – results oriented
- Success within temporary/temporary-to-hire recruiting
- Team player who embodies the Kelly team first
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills
- Highly networked and a connector of the best opportunities to the best talent
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.