Security & Controls Analyst
Job description for posting
Please note that the text in this box must be pasted into Workday and will be used for internal/ external advertising of the role.
Role Overview: Act as the single point of contact and escalation for all transition related activities
Security & Controls Analyst is one point of contact to get the access for many of the Finance Applications currently used in Smith and Nephew like Tagetik, AX, HFM, TM1 and etc.
• The incumbent will be responsible for Access Management, Controls, Validation and Audit ERP products like AXAPTA, Tagetik, HFM, TM1
• He/she will also be managing access and facing audits for applications like 1. Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), 2. TM1 Tables Manager, 3. Trintech Cadency / Tagetik Lease Software.
• Will be participating in New Projects of AXAPTA, Hyperion and TM.
• Will be having ownership in documentation of the above applications Desired profile:
• Should have around 3-5 years of experience in Access Management with Finance control Applications like Hyperion, TM1, Trintech, Tagetik, Cadency, etc.
• Candidate with MBA is good to have but not mandatory.
• Should have decent communication
• Experience in ServiceDesk is added advantage
Location: Pune GBS
Competences: Important to deliver the role successfully
HFM Knowledge is an added advantage
Management ResponsibilityNumber of direct reports: NA
Total number of direct and indirect reports: