Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d) RegTech
Make your point @ BearingPoint.
Wir bieten Beratung, die Strategie mit Technologie vereint und verbinden Unternehmertum mit Innovationsgeist. Bei uns warten auf Sie außergewöhnliche Entwicklungschancen, vielfältige Gestaltungsräume und Kollegen, die schnell zu Freunden werden.
BearingPoint RegTech is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech) and services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Customers representing 6,000 firms worldwide, among them large international banks, a major part of the largest European banks, leading insurance companies as well as supervisory authorities and central banks, trust BearingPoint RegTech’s products and services. BearingPoint RegTech works closely with regulators and, as a member of standardization bodies such as XBRL, actively contributes to the standard-setting process. BearingPoint RegTech combines regulatory know-how with a proven, reliable, and forward-looking RegTech solution suite, expert consulting capabilities, managed services, and training seminars.
- Deep experience in writing software in Java and ideally experience in SQL.
- Experience with either Spring or JEE based java runtimes.
- Experience with performance analysis and tuning is a plus.
- Experience with (big) data processing/distribution software (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Clickhouse) and data processing algorithms (e.g. MapReduce) in building multi-tier high availability applications is a big plus.
- Experience with docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
Damit punkten Sie bei uns
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of computer science or natural sciences
- Analytical skills
- Passionate about clean code
- Ability to work in a team
- Communication skills
- Motivation & Creativity
Damit punkten wir bei Ihnen
- We are motivated and have the right spirit.
- We develop great software products completely in-house and want customers to become fans of our products.
- We offer a very competitive salary and other benefits.
- We work in a stable environment that defies Covid-19, but still have a start-up mentality in many areas.
- Hands on mentality with an emphasis on quality and maintainability.
- Teams are living an agile mindset with short feedback cycles and lots of possibilities to learn from each other.
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Anruf:
+49 / 221 / 65083638.