Senior Tax Analyst - Troy, MI
Kelly is a globally recognized brand, Kelly® works with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, meaning we’re already connected to outstanding companies, including the top global biopharma companies. At Kelly people are the reason for our success. Our dedication to inclusion and belonging enables us to build a culture where all employees feel welcomed, respected and valued.
Kelly is seeking a Sr.
Tax Analyst for our internal tax department at Kelly’s World Headquarters in
Preparation of federal and state income tax returns. Prepare quarterly and annual tax provision for U.S. and foreign subsidiaries. Research and analyze new and existing tax legislation to determine the impact on company and make recommendations. Assist director and manager in defending foreign, federal, and state and local positions upon audit. Performs independent research.
• Preparation of annual federal, state, and foreign income tax returns
• Assist in preparation of quarterly and annual income tax provision
• Research and analyze domestic and international tax issues
• Determine amount of federal and state estimated income tax payments
• Assist in gathering audit data, defending Kelly's tax positions upon audit, and correspondence with various jurisdictions as necessary
• Assist in various income and non-income tax projects
• Apply a forward-thinking approach to continuous process improvement and increased efficiency
• College degree with major in Accounting.
• Highly preferred - Masters in Tax and/or CPA
• 3-5 years’ experience in corporate tax or public accounting with emphasis in federal, state and accounting for income taxes.
• Proficient with tax compliance software, Word and Excel. Organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills needed. Corptax knowledge a plus.
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family, and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ more than 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Revenue in 2018 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and let us help with what’s next for you.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.