Senior Web server Infra administrator-Pune
Job Title: Web server Infra administrator
As a Web server Infra administrator, you are responsible for infrastructure and product support for various front end web server & dev-ops components like IIS Apache, Tomcat, WEBSPHERE,PORTAL SERVER, LIBERTY, Ansible, Shell, Python, & Cloud Platform across various accounts.
• Analyze and develop technology solutions based on customer requirements.
• Build and implement middleware products to meet business demands.
• Work with Developers and Architects in developing middleware configurations based on requirements.
• Recognized as a subject matter expert on at least one web server and application server technology, configuration, performance monitoring, tuning, clustering, and debugging.
• Experience with HTTP, TCP/IP, SNMP and DNS.
• Has experience on one or more load balancer platforms.
• Identify and apply innovative technologies to update existing middleware.
• Create and maintain documentation for middleware installations, changes and upgrades.
• Train Junior Engineers on middleware updates and new installations.
• Coordinate with vendors and support team on problem resolution, design issues and upgrades.
• Perform troubleshooting, incident response, and patching in a timely manner.
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in timely and accurate manner to improve application performance and functionality.
• Develop and implement strategies for migration, consolidation and upgrade of middleware components.
• Evaluate system architecture and make recommendations as required.
• Develop and implement standard processes for installation, maintenance and enhancement of web infrastructure.
• Strong hands on experience as Middleware Administration providing Web Infrastructure support i.e, Build and setup the frontend IIS/WebSphere/WebLogic//Tomcat/Apache environment per application requirements, upgrade, certificates renewals, Compliance and Patching.
• Administer IIS version 6,7,8,9, activities include configuring WebSphere instances, monitoring health of application servers, deploying applications on servers, performance tuning and troubleshooting.
• Good working knowledge of Linux, AIX and Windows platforms.
• Apply performance monitoring / tuning methodologies to investigate issues reported for WebSphere/Web logic and likewise Application Server.
• Troubleshooting and installing application packages and middleware packages, plugin integration.
• Managing SSL certificates
• Good understanding on F5 & load balancing and networking for front end configuration
Good To have:
• PowerShell experience. Exposure to Ansible is preferable
• Good to have knowledge on Cloud preferably AWS