Service Delivery Assistant
Transform the environments where people live, work, and learn. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, they drive the outcomes that matter most. Deliver their promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers and manufacturing. With a global team of 105,000 experts in more than 150 countries and over 130 years of innovation, they are the power behind customers’ mission. Also, leading portfolio of building technology and security solutions.
Providing administrative support to the Service Operations Team and between various departments
- Creation and closure of Service Contracts and Service Orders
- Processing of purchase requisitions to vendors/ sub-contractors
- Processing of goods receipt based on vendor’s supporting documents.
- Checking on parts availability and reservation
- Processing of parts ordering and arrangement for collection
- Processing of invoices to customers
- Processing timesheet correction for the Service Technicians and Engineers
- Raising creation/ change requests for customer, vendor, and material master records
- Performing check on customer status in line with Trade Compliance Process
- Retention of softcopy and hardcopy records
- Data Entry
- Other Ad Hoc duties when required.
- A-Level / Diploma Holder
- Proficient in English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational, administrative skills and time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- High level of expertise in MS Office software including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Capable of working efficiently in a fast pace environment and under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently.
- Preferred with experienced in SAP.