Service Desk Specialist (m/f/d) - RegTech
Make your point @ BearingPoint.
Wir bieten Beratung, die Strategie mit Technologie vereint und verbinden Unternehmertum mit Innovationsgeist. Bei uns warten auf Sie außergewöhnliche Entwicklungschancen, vielfältige Gestaltungsräume und Kollegen, die schnell zu Freunden werden.
BearingPoint RegTech, is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech) and services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Customers representing 6,000 firms worldwide, among them large international banks, a major part of the largest European banks, leading insurance companies as well as supervisory authorities and central banks, trust BearingPoint RegTech’s products and services. BearingPoint RegTech works closely with regulators and, as a member of standardization bodies such as XBRL, actively contributes to the standard-setting process. BearingPoint RegTech combines regulatory know-how with a proven, reliable, and forward-looking RegTech solution suite, expert consulting capabilities, managed services, and training seminars.
As a Service Desk Specialist (m/f/d), you will be part of our agile development cycle in the RegTech area and introduction/extension of our Abacus software product Abacus Banking with the main focus on client facing support activities
- As a part of our team, you understand and analyze regulations and/or business/client specific requirements of the national and international Banking Authorities, e. g. regarding liquidity, own funds, credit risk, AnaCredit, FinRep, loan and statistical reporting
- You’re responsible for designing, implementing and testing (e. g. regulatory) requirements, new features or software improvements
- You produce reasonable test cases and test data and define user stories in terms of the agile software development process as well as creating documentation for clients and internal use
- You collect all required data for a ticket to classify, analyze and reproduce of errors as well as identification of critical tickets and escalating these to the responsible teams
- You’re responsible to define, create and report ticket statistics according to SLA’s
- You’re acting as a collaboration partner for national and international colleagues at all levels and skills within the organization, e.g. Software Engineers, Architects, etc.
- You provide customer support via telephone, mail or ticket system by answering and solving client requests
Damit punkten Sie bei uns
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of business administration, computer science or natural sciences
- Experience in the fields of banking and accounting. Experience in regulatory reporting of credit institutions is a plus.
- Very good (spoken and written) level of English, additional good knowledge in German is a plus.
- Affinity to IT and to technologies such as XML, SQL or XBRL would be a plus.
- Understanding of agile software development and experience with customer issue tracking applications
- Experience in working in an ITIL process conform environment
Damit punkten wir bei Ihnen
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to enable a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility, carry out variety of tasks in a stable environment, and participate in international projects
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- We equip you with modern devices (laptops, mobile phones, etc.) and work with up-to-date technology
- We value team events and initiate (mental) health activities
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Anruf:
+49 / 221 / 65083638.