Transform the environments where people live, work, and learn. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, they drive the outcomes that matter most. Deliver their promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers and manufacturing. With a global team of 105,000 experts in more than 150 countries and over 130 years of innovation, they are the power behind customers’ mission. Also, leading portfolio of building technology and security solutions.
Provide customers with a high level of quality of field installations and technical service. To support all activities of the Installation and Service Department in order to achieve professional and timely service delivery, complete customer satisfaction and budgeted department profit.
- Achieve total customer satisfaction in all respects of installation, maintenance, and spot service delivery.
- Attend spot service calls as required.
- Provide maintenance of systems as required.
- Completion of all associated paperwork.
- Provide clients with service, maintenance and minor contract quotations as required.
- Represent company as an Ambassador, maintaining the highest levels of personal presentation and professional conduct.
- Maintain a good level of computer skills and the ability to learn and fully understand new software.
- Maintain and develop excellent interpersonal skills, tone, and manner.
- Support and understand the Department’s Quality Management, EH & S and HR policies and standard operating procedures.
- Work cooperatively with and for, both internal and external Customers at all times to ensure we deliver what we promise to our customers and maximize our lifetime business opportunities.
- To aid in the collection and monitoring of the department’s feedback system to communicate customer satisfaction trends and improvement suggestions.
- To aid in the identification and pursuance of new business opportunities as may be appropriate and to maintain an awareness of competitor and other activities in the state which may have significant effects on company.
- Enhance the image of the company by ensuring compliance to all Company policies and procedures, standards of housekeeping, vehicle cleanliness and personal presentation.
- To undertake ongoing training as directed by the Company and accept periodical re-evaluation of skills based on performance and maintain accurate personal records of training.
- Ensure responsive actions to client complaints are resolved in a timely, expedient, and satisfactory manner, which enhances our reputation for reliability and professionalism.
Knowledge and experience:
- Experience from within the security industry at senior security/alarm technician level.
- Exceptional working knowledge of CCTV and access control.
Specific position requirements:
- Security Registration
- Applicable product specific certifications
- Cabling License
- Drivers License