Six Sigma-Black Belt
The TC-Division of T-Systems provides technically complex solutions for the telecommunications of national and international customers. From consultancy through to operations, we offer businesses expertise in WAN, LAN, VoIP, CC, UC and Video. Fascinating challenges await you here.
Six Sigma-Black Belt
Responsible for driving Operational Excellence within assigned Portfolio Units (PU’s) and Point of Production (PoP) within T-Systems.
Your daily routine:
• Data Analysis through application of Lean Six Sigma Tools & Techniques in the assigned project/program and identify an improvement opportunity
• Explore data and build Business Case(s) with benefits to identify new potential areas for improvement
• Application of Lean Tools & Techniques for building end-to-end process flows and identification of Lean Wastes
• Coach Portfolio Unit Champions to drive the improvements within their business areas
• Promote the philosophy of striving for continuous improvements
• Mentor projects as required for full scale implementation
• Working on Internal / External benchmarking exercises to identify the cross functional and customer level improvements
• Institutionalize LSS program within TSI and drive culture of Data Driven Decision Making
What you need:
• A university degree of Bachelor in Science and Certified Black Belt from renowned institute.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in driving Operational Excellence within the organization
• Hands on experience in Minitab and Data visualization. Preferred an experience in Tableau and any other statistical / visualization tools.
• Preferred a working experience in ITSM industry with ITIL Certification
• Preferred a working experience or educational certification on Data Analytics
• Attitude of go to Gemba and create Value Stream Mapping of end to end process
• Excellent Problem Solving Skills
• Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills Able to operate in a global context with international teams from different cultures
• Fluent English to enables you to communicate with international teams and multinational customers