Software Developer (m/w/d) Central Banks
Make your point @ BearingPoint.
Wir bieten Beratung, die Strategie mit Technologie vereint und verbinden Unternehmertum mit Innovationsgeist. Bei uns warten auf Sie außergewöhnliche Entwicklungschancen, vielfältige Gestaltungsräume und Kollegen, die schnell zu Freunden werden.
Through decades of experience, BearingPoint has become a market leader for innovative software solutions in regulatory reporting. With our standard product Abacus Regulator, we offer a comprehensive platform for data collection, analytics and workflows for central banks and supervisory authorities worldwide.
To support our clients in processing reporting data in evergrowing volume and velocity, we are developing the next generation of Abacus Regulator from the ground up as a cloud-native, big data platform.
To this end, we are looking for your support for the development team of Abacus Regulator. Your field of activity will be:
- design and full-stack implementation of features,
- maintenance and further development of our CI/CD stack and end-to-end tests,
- deployment of Abacus Regulator for our clients.
Damit punkten Sie bei uns
You want to roll up the regulator market with innovative software solutions, take our product constantly to the next level and have the following qualifications:
- For you, being a software developer is not just your job, but your way of life.
- You have a master’s degree in informatics or computer science.
- You are a young professional or have up to 2 years of professional experience as a software developer.
- You have a high proficiency level in English.
- You work in a structured way and are able to set priorities.
- You are a committed team player who puts common goals first.
- You are familiar with current technologies in the field of cluster and distributed computing, e.g., Kubernetes & Docker.
- You have hands-on experience with REST, AngularJS and/or GitLab.
- You have worked in the FinTech, RegTech or SupTech space.
Damit punkten wir bei Ihnen
Our development team of Abacus Regulator offers the best of two worlds: employed with an established, global solution provider, but working in a start-up atmosphere with state-of-the-art cloud technology. Our international team stands out by flat hierarchies, short decision making processes and an honest feedback culture. A comprehensive onboarding und mentoring program supports you in getting up to speed.
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Anruf:
+49 / 221 / 956490-900.